Subject

Only topics about HTC smartphones allowed here

Moderators: iluyimbazi, ArnoldGarryUG

Enosy droid_fever

Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Any one with a solution to this HTC network issue?
I have an HTC one vx at&t unlocked, but it only connects to 2g, and it only make calls or send text messages only in gsm(2g) mode, it connects to 4g on a few occasions but it fails to connect to the internet nor make calls.. it really frustrates coz 2g really very slow, . And the phone lacks 3g , when I set the network in auto mode, it switches to "E" , then after a few seconds network fully turns off, , so I decided to leave it in gsm(2g) only, and there the network becomes stable.. I thought about switching roms but seems this phone is almost has no dev support, tried buildprop tricks but still failed to figure it out.. anyone with a good solution of how I can get 4g working fine, I'll b glad to listen to uo advice
ArnoldGarryUG

Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:24 pm

You will most likely not be able to change its state. It has to do with the network bands it was built to support and since it's not an international model, it won't support most international bands and so you'll have to get a weaker signal on many networks. That's a hardware issue that you won't change because if the model of the phone.
Lecturer • Web Designer
App Developer • Tech Enthusiast • Android OS Guru
@ArnoldGarryUG on Twitter