"Modifying partitions is dangerous and we won't take any responsibility for possible damages you or the app may do to your system. Please use at your own risk."
- KK bootloader
- Rooted Device (if not rooted, you can root using ioroot25)
- Working data connection
- TWRP 3.1.1-0 Zip file
- Upgrade to KitKat using KDZ / TOT / OTA method (if you are not running kitkat already)(optional)
- download and save the TWRP 3.1.1-0 Zip for your G2 model from here
- Root your device (using ioroot25)
- Install AutoRec (grant root permission)
when successful, boot into your newly installed recovery
If you have white lines in your display read this xda thread to fix it then make a full backup of your device and then flash the downloaded TWRP 3.1.1-0.
Note : If you have an earlier version of twrp installed already, all you need to do is fllash this update to update
If your phone doesn't catch fire,you are all set to go...reboot into recovery to see your new recovery.
You can now flash all zips at your discretion.
-Blastagator's TWRP development